Thursday, October 27, 2005
Twenty things about me: Part Two
I just got home from a really nice dinner with work people at Tiamo 2 in Lygon Street. Good stuff.
But I digress...
11. I really love all things cultural- books, music, film, art.
12. Politically, I am definitely left-wing.
13. I take baths, not showers.
14. I am happy in my own company and need my own space. I don't really bother with people that I don't like. I take long walks a few times a week to clear my head.
15. I used to sing. I was never great, but I was good. I regret that I haven't kept it up since high school. I'd like to get back into it in some form or another.
16. I don't consider myself particularly 'Australian'. Apparently I don't talk 'Australian' either- I often get asked where my accent is from. I'm fascinated by other cultures and sometimes feel a bit neutral having only an Australian and British background.
17. I love sex. (Did I just say that?)
18. I would say I'm cynical and somewhat pessimistic by nature. It works for me most of the time. (Although I sometimes get depressed).
19. When I was 10 or 11 my friends and I used to have sleepovers in our underwear. I can't remember the significance of this, but I do remember it was very important to wear a crop top as opposed to a singlet top, even though we were flat as ironing boards. Weird.
20. At this very moment, I am happy with my life and where I'm at. Things just seem to be falling into place somehow.
Ok, so that's me.
I tag Deb and Candice.
Oh, and one more thing:
I'm going to miss this show. Just another example of a good show that ended before its time, like Grosse Pointe or Freaks and Geeks. Sigh.